Rules & Conditions
- From September 15 to December 15, 2014, consumers can get $70 cash back on a set of four iceGUARD iG51v, iG52c, ADVAN WINTER, W.drive, AVID Ascend; $60cash back on a set of four AVID ENVigor/ENVigor ZPS and $50 cash back on a set of four AVID Touring-S.
Note: From December 15th to March 15th, the province of Quebec states that all vehicles must be equipped with winter tires only. To comply with this provincial regulation, the AVID Ascend, ENVigor and TOURING-S all-season tires are not valid for the winter rebate in Quebec.
- The Winter Rebate only applies to retail sales of new replacement tires from an authorized Yokohama Canada dealer. Claims from unauthorized dealers will be denied.
- All rebate submissions must be mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
- You must purchase individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
- A maximum of 4 sets of tires purchased can be claimed per household, business and or name.
- To claim your YOKOHAMA cash back rebate you must fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by January 15th 2015.
- The invoice from a Canadian retail dealer must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name and quantity purchased.
- Qualifying Yokohama cash back rebate cheques will be processed and mailed out according to the information found on this claim form. Your cash back rebate will be in the form of a cheque only. Cheques will only be mailed to Canadian addresses.
- Available at participating Yokohama Tire dealers in Canada only.
- May not be combined with any other Yokohama or dealer promotion or program.
- Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim.
- Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims.
- Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail / Yokohama cash back rebates / forms.
- All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer.
1-888-YOKO-REB no sooner than 8 WEEKS AFTER you have mailed in your claim form. Please follow the instructions on the site to track your claim.