Rules & Conditions
- From March 15 to June 30, 2014, consumers can get $50 cash back on a set of four AVID Touring S, $60 on a set of four AVID ENVigor, AVID ENVigor Z.P.S., $70 on a set of four AVID Ascend, ADVAN S.4., ADVAN NEOVA AD08R, ADVAN Sport V105, S.drive, PARADA Spec-X, GEOLANDAR A/T-S, GEOLANDAR H/T-S, and GEOLANDAR M/T+.
- The Season Opener Offer only applies to retail sales of new replacement tires from an authorized Yokohama Canada dealer. Claims from unauthorized dealers will be denied.
- All rebate submissions must be mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
- You must purchase individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
- To claim your YOKOHAMA cash back rebate you must fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by July 21st, 2014.
- The invoice from a Canadian retail dealer must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, product purchased (including tire size) and quantity purchased.
- Qualifying Yokohama cash back rebates will be mailed to the address provided on this claim form within 6-8 weeks upon receipt of a valid and completed claim form. Your Yokohama cash back rebate will be in the form of a cheque and will be mailed to Canadian addresses only.
- Available at participating Yokohama Tire dealers in Canada only.
- May not be combined with any other Yokohama or dealer promotion or program.
- Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim.
- Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims.
- Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail / Yokohama cash back rebates / forms.
- All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer.
- Please ensure the name you entered matches your bank records to be able to cash the rebate cheque.
- A maximum of 4 sets of tires can be claimed under the same household / businesses and or name.
- If multiple sets of four tires are purchased on the same invoice, a separate online or PDF claim form must be submitted for each set.
Please follow the instructions on the site to track your claim.